Amphenol ICC mainly focuses on R&D for both new products and technology development. However, it is important to identify the challenges faced by the organization. Following are challenges faced by Amphenol ICC in their journey towards technological advancement.
- Data among systems were synced manually and resulted in data discrepancies.
- Customer service was dropping the quality since customer tickets were managed via emails without a proper system.
- Lack of usage of Salesforce automation as well as integration with other key systems.
- This can be considered a waste of resources.
The main goal of Amphenol was to improve the customer service and to get the systems integrated with Salesforce to make it a single source of truth and to eliminate data discrepancies.
- Integration of Salesforce improved customer ticketing and resulted in improvement of customer service.
- Reduced data discrepancies due to integration of Salesforce with other systems.
- Improved employee productivity due to less manual activities.