“Race cannot be won by accelerating in top gear, but it can be won by changing the gear at the right time. Timely decisions in life can help win the race of life.” The same holds true for the business too. Change is good and when it comes to information technology; it becomes imperative to keep pace with the emerging techniques around the globe. Magento 2.x is one such technology which is gaining popularity nowadays.
With loads of amazing features, Magento 2.x was launched in June 2015. User-friendly back-end UI, flexible architecture, and simplified checkout process are some of the outstanding features of this new edition of Magento, which are grabbing the attention of store owners. Magento 2.x is supposed to augment the eCommerce experience for both customers and admins. To know more about why Magento 2.x is far better than Magento 1.x and how can it help your business, read on.
What Features Make Magento 2.x More Promising Than Magento 1.x?
1. Integrates Modern Technology
Performance has always been one of the major issues that store owners encountered on Magento 1.x. Here is how Magento 2.x resolves this issue:
- For using Magento 2.x, store owners need not install third party’s module on the server.
- Magento 2.x helps enhance the speed of the web stores as it supports the latest versions of PHP (from PHP 5.5x to PHP7) which already have security fixes.
- In Magento 1.x, images are required to be optimized manually, but in Magento 2.x, there are some inbuilt tools through which, images can be optimized directly on the server.
2. Responsive Admin Panel
The Admin Panel of Magento 2.x has got some amazing improvements. In comparison to Magento 1.x, it is more shrewd and user-friendly.
- Information search, store management, and navigation to all parts of Admin Panel are quite easy-breezy in Magento 2.x.