The world is changing faster than ever before, and brands must quickly adapt to thrive in the new normal. With shorter customer attention spans and competitors being just a click away, retailers must boost their digital capabilities throughout the B2C, D2C, and B2B models and integrate them with their omnichannel customer experience proposition.
Table of Contents
- How to start an eCommerce store? Reinventing the wheel with Falcon
- Launch your online store in as little as 4 weeks with Falcon eCommerce accelerator
- Create shopping experiences that your customers love: The Falcon Way
- Leverage the rich features of Magento eCommerce (Adobe Commerce) in Falcon
- Falcon eCommerce accelerator addresses the digital commerce gap between brands and their customers
The pandemic popularized several digital commerce platforms that help secure their store’s future and fulfill customer expectations simultaneously. However, do brands really have the privilege to wait several months or years before they can deploy their alternative sales channels? How to start an eCommerce store in a limited time frame and budget?
Moving ahead in the curve, retailers must know a few things about the current digital commerce market dynamics:
- To begin with, the digital future is not tomorrow; it’s today. The pandemic accelerated eCommerce’s value proposition by as much as 5-7 years. Retailers can no longer delay launching alternative sales channels to boost sales and recover revenue losses. They need to do it right now. And the sooner brands understand the power of digital sales, the earlier they will relish growth in sales, revenue, and customers.
- In addition, with digital in trend and probably the most important sales channel for brands right now, physical stores might experience a decline in active consumers, sales, and profits but will never cease to exist. That means retailers need to repurpose their physical and digital stores together and practice omnichannel marketing.
- Furthermore, customer data is a very powerful weapon for eCommerce brands. Taking note of consumer demands, their interests, preferences, and other insights will serve as a goldmine for brands. The more you know about your customers, the easier it is to segment your customer base, the simpler it will be to identify who your customers are, what they want, need, and what they are expecting from you as a brand.
With the value of digital accelerated, brands need a faster solution to step into the digital ecosystem, launch a transactional eCommerce site within weeks, and develop a clear roadmap to evolve the digital experience after they go live. And that ultimate answer to all your digital woes is Falcon- an Magento eCommerce (Adobe Commerce) accelerator.
How to start an eCommerce store? Reinventing the wheel with Falcon
So, how to start an eCommerce store? Typically, launching an online store takes several months and runs +36% over budget. Perhaps brands and retailers had that luxury in time duration and budget spent in structuring their digital channel. However, since the pandemic, they need an eCommerce store rich with commerce capabilities now.