Without a doubt, Salesforce Customer 360 is one platform that handles all your business end points from customer discovery to post-purchase solutions. This new Salesforce CRM system has everything your business would need to build and grow relationships with your customers across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and IT.
- For B2C companies, Customer 360 Salesforce CRM tool helps managing customer relationships throughout their order lifecycle
- For B2B companies, Customer 360 Salesforce CRM system assists in closing more leads, boost lead generation numbers, and onboarding more customers
How does Salesforce Customer 360 CRM provide unified experiences?
While we talk about how the suite of Customer 360 Salesforce CRM system offers a holistic view of customers across departments, channels, and touchpoints, the real question is this feat achieved.
- Salesforce Customer 360 is a single-click user interface. Admins can reconcile data across cloud systems for a single customer view.
- All Salesforce products reference a customer across different channels via a single ID regardless of the particular they use to identify themselves. This means if a customer logs into one channel via their phone number and another through their email ID, Salesforce will recognize it via a single ID. Moreover, admins can reconcile data across Salesforce Clouds with Salesforce Customer 360 platform.
- Every out-of-the-box functionality comes pre-defined in the Salesforce Customer 360 tool. Service Cloud is pre-established in the Salesforce 360 connection. Email and drip campaigns in Marketing Cloud leverage content and data from Customer 360 platform. All data and events in Commerce Cloud are sent to Customer 360 connections.
Business use cases of Customer 360 Salesforce CRM tool
By now, you’ve understood how the Salesforce Customer 360 platform prevents data duplication, empowering teams to offer unified experiences at scale. The complete suite of Salesforce Customer 360 platform offers several use cases depending on different departments. As this innovative Salesforce CRM system is designed for organizations of all sizes and genres, these use cases are how you can integrate all your teams together to offer unified experiences at scale.
Let’s review a few of these use cases of the Customer 360 Salesforce CRM implementation tool.
#1. Sales teams to onboard more customers with Sales Cloud
Challenge: While there might be a consistent influx of new prospects and leads, most opportunities are lost due to the lack of complete information about them. When sales reps encounter data silos such as remarks left by previous sales reps, their current stage in the sales process, it becomes challenging to close more leads.
Solution: With Salesforce Sales Cloud as a product of Customer 360 Salesforce CRM, you gain a holistic view of your leads to establish complete control of your sales pipelines. Automation of a few repetitive tasks allows sales reps to concentrate on what matters the most- closing more leads. You can leverage powerful Sales Cloud functionalities like data transparency, mobile-friendliness, tailor-made interactions, and data transparency to boost sales. Other benefits include:
- Automate lead entry and assigning process
- Improve sales rep efficiency
- Reduce sales rep ramp time
- Leverage CPQ & Billing to generate error-free bills
#2: Personalized service experiences with Service Cloud
Challenge: Most times, customer service teams aren’t able to understand customer queries or locate customer details in their portals. As significant time is spent on searching customer data amongst several disparate systems, read prior conversations with service agents than on servicing customers, it results in an unsatisfactory experience, which often leads to customer loss.
Solution: With Salesforce Service Cloud as a suite product of Customer 360 platform, service teams no longer have to spend time looking up customer details. Instead, they can employ a single platform to capture data across systems, understand queries, and offer personalized solutions. Service Cloud empowers your service teams to function as trusted advisors with its robust tools like live agent support, in-app support, knowledge centers, social media, and self-service communities. Other features include:
- Lightning Service Console
- Case Management
- Automated Case routing
- Telephony integration
- Social customer service
- Custom reports and dashboards
- Service process automation
#3. Run productive and ROI-driven campaigns with Marketing Cloud
Challenge: For marketing teams, running behavior-driven campaigns is essential for positive ROI. However, when marketing teams lack complete information about customer base, user behavior, buying patterns, frequency, geographical data, and so on; they cannot forge tailored marketing campaigns targeting specific target audiences. The lack of personalized approach, makes it impossible to track marketing ROI similar to trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Solution: With Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you gain a complete 360-degree view of your customers, right from the time they browsed your channels till acquisition and their current stage in the buying funnel. With live campaign data, you can identify what marketing assets work better than others and optimize strategies based on your findings in real-time. This boosts the overall ROI of your marketing campaigns. Other features include:
- Emails and marketing automation
- Social media engagement, listening, and advertising
- Push notifications
- Customer marketing analytics
#4. Unify sales, marketing & service teams
Challenge: Customers expect consistent interactions, regardless of business departments. However, as data is fragmented between different teams and their respective systems, cross-team members find it difficult to access information when they need it. Incomplete information results in distorted experiences that no enterprise owner wants.
Solution: With the Salesforce Customer 360 platform, you bring sales, service, commerce, marketing, analytics, IT and so many other innovative tools under one roof. Customer 360 enables cross-department teams to work together with a singular goal of offering personalized superior experiences across touchpoints and channels, at scale. This innovative Salesforce CRM system provides an integrated system so they can make more informed decisions, acknowledge customer needs faster, and forecast new opportunities. Some of the features of Customer 360 are:
- Unification of data and consent management
- Advanced audience segmentation
- Enhanced customer engagement
#5. Tailored online experiences with Commerce Cloud
Challenge: An eCommerce platform can only do so much for your business. To offer personalized experiences, brands need to run targeted campaigns based on purchase history and behavior, offer quick resolutions based on case histories, and boost sales numbers. However, with poorly integrated systems, enterprise owners fail to reap the benefits of such costly investments.
Solution: With Salesforce Commerce Cloud, you can connect your marketing, commerce, and service teams to engage customers across touchpoints and channels and offer superior experiences. With the Customer 360 platform, you can power both B2B and B2C operations and build personalized storefronts. Integrated with Einstein AI and automation, teams have the opportunity to boost customer loyalty via targeted journeys based on previous behavior. Salesforce Commerce Cloud features include:
- Synchronize customer data with real-time customer profiles, orders, and purchase history
- Run automated email campaigns for personalized engagement
- Follow up on lost sales and create segments based on past purchases
- Unified view of customers, catalogs, content, and orders
Implement Salesforce Customer 360 platform with a trusted partner
Salesforce CRM has out-of-the-box solutions for your business with easily implemented cutting-edge technology to make faster and more informed decisions, increase profits and deliver the best customer satisfaction. Salesforce CRM tool’s innovative and secure cloud technology allows businesses to improve business faster. In 2023 Salesforce is coming up with product upgrades, new features, and advanced AI technology to make tedious tasks easier and automated.