Adobe DX Accelerator capabilities to master the digital content supply chain
Every successful digital content supply chain requires a blueprint of its key capabilities and how it will result in a scalable and agile foundation. With the Adobe DX Accelerator, you can leverage leading Adobe Experience Cloud platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target across all stages (beginner to advanced) of your digital transformation journey. The following are the key attributes of the Ranosys Adobe DX Accelerator and an understanding of how it will impact on your current content supply chain strategy.
- Low Code to No Code Tools: Accelerate speed-to-market of engaging digital experiences. Empower non-tech users to create, modify, and publish content faster with agile tools. Enable developers to leverage low-code site creation tools to build faster while reducing development efforts.
- Headless Delivery: Build and deliver experiences faster with powerful and robust APIs. Deliver content fragments in JSON format with GraphQL APIs. Integrate seamlessly with third-party tools or easily build custom extensions and integrations with serverless third-party extensibility framework.
- AI-Powered Personalization: Measure and understand customer behavior faster with one-click Adobe Analytics integration and custom dashboards. Personalize and optimize experiences with robust targeting and A/B testing via Adobe Target.
- Connected Insights: Combine the power of Adobe’s best-of-the-breed integrated applications to improve experiences based on customer data using robust analytics. This lays a strong digital foundation with Sites, Assets, Analytics & Target for effective digital marketing.
- Modular Content: Streamline and scale content creation with a centralized Adobe AEM platform. Reuse content across pages, sites, brands, regions & channels to scale across multiple experiences and improve efficiency. Automate manual and repetitive tasks to boost productivity.
- Cloud-Native Agility: Innovate faster and reduce maintenance with secure, cloud architecture. Gain regular access to the latest capabilities, security updates and performance enhancements from Adobe. Lower TCO with no product upgrades, hosting or network costs.
The business value of the Adobe DX Accelerator
As customers navigate a tech-driven landscape, they desire hyper-contextual experiences from brands to meet them where they are, engage them in a way they want, and deliver satisfactory results in a manner that requires the least effort from their end. To accomplish this, enterprises must be able to deliver intelligent content via a digital customer experience management platform by thoroughly understanding customer intentions and needs via data and leverage the right components to deliver it across channels.
On the enterprise level, marketers will have to componentize content to make it easily adjusted for different audiences, media, formats, channels, and devices. They will also need to ensure that the content is up-to-date, compliant, personalized, and easier to translate, localize, and modify in aggressively short timelines. This is where Adobe DX Accelerator digital experience management platform delivers immense business value.
As per an IDC Report, AEM Sites alone enables organizations to realize on annual average business value of $3.92 million per organization over a span of three years and a 348% three-year ROI by:
- Making the creation and delivery of digital experiences more consistent and streamlined while accelerating time to market for new experiences
- Empowering and increasing the productivity of employees responsible for the delivery of these digital experiences
- Improving the digital experiences and engagement that is delivered by these organizations
Moreover, with AEM Sites :
- Deliver a new brand or country site faster by 66%
- Reduce implementation costs by 80%
- Decrease time to create new pages by 10X
- Increase efficiency of digital experience teams by 23%
The truth is, marketing organizations are always under pressure to accelerate the delivery of new digital experiences. They need to improve content reusability and consistency. They need actionable insights to guide them as they optimize experiences. They also need to facilitate better and more effective and efficient collaboration across departments. A modern digital experience management platform such as Adobe DX Accelerator helps here, by enabling cross-functional teams to automate and streamline the many workflows involved in creating, managing, and delivering digital experiences.
Key capabilities of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Sites
Adobe Experience Manager Sites empowers marketers and other content contributors to quickly and easily publish web and mobile experiences without relying on IT or developers. Key capabilities of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Sites include:
- Multi-site management: AEM Sites gives organizations control over all the web and mobile properties, including sites, microsites, landing pages, and emails with integrated translation management and localization capabilities. AEM Sites reduces the amount of time and effort required to tailor experiences for different brands, geographies, markets, and customer segments, improving consistency and building brand value.
- Responsive design: AEM Sites delivers fully responsive experiences across devices and browsers on PCs, mobile devices, tablets, digital signs, and other screens.
- Mobile content management: AEM Sites enables marketers to push content, app updates, offers, and notifications to installed app experiences without needing to involve IT or the development team. This ensures that in-app experiences are kept up to date across web and mobile web experiences.
- Ease of authoring for marketers and other content contributors: AEM Sites has an intuitive user interface that makes it easy for non-technical users to create and publish new experiences or updates existing pages.
- Robust workflow capabilities: AEM Sites lets teams automate and streamline their workflows, improving team productivity and accelerating time-to-market.
- Marketing campaign management: Integration with Adobe Campaign improves consistency and content reuse across emails, launch sites, and other properties.
- Personalization and optimization: Integration with Adobe Target enables marketers to discover and define customer segments, personalize content for different segments, and test new experiences prior to launch, ensuring maximum engagement.
- Commerce integration: AEM Sites provides an eCommerce framework that lets merchandisers create compelling, dynamic shopping experiences. Integration with AEM Assets adds dynamic imaging and video publishing; integration with Adobe Target adds automated recommendations.
- Actionable insights: Integration with Adobe Analytics gives marketers the insights they need to continuously improve customer engagement, conversion, and advocacy.
Build a robust digital content supply chain with Adobe DX Accelerator
Successful customer experiences rely immensely on an organization's ability to deliver engaging and personalized digital experiences across many connected devices and channels leveraged by today's customers and with which they wish to interact and transact. While it might seem easy, in reality, delivering an omni-channel experience that is localized, contextualized, and personalized is a big challenge. Enterprises today need a digital experience management platform that meets both today's and future's requirements.
Adobe DX Accelerator allows enterprises to enhance the speed, performance, and optimization of your connected and cloud-based customer experiences at scale. With the integrated capabilities of AEM Sites, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target, you leverage an intuitive user interface that enhances their their digital experience teams’ productivity significantly, meets growing and evolving demands of customers in a cost-effective and cost-efficient manner, and improve engagement levels by delivering data-driven, high-quality, and hyper-personalized digital experiences across channels. To know more about what you can achieve with Adobe DX Accelerator, talk to our experts.