Today’s consumers want personalized experiences and expect companies to understand their unique needs and expectations. A single bad experience can turn your customer away. Therefore, sales teams are under a surmounting pressure to deliver customized and consultative buying experiences to win customers, turn them to loyalists, and elevate ROI and growth margins.
In fact, 78% of buyers seek help from the sales teams and consider them as advisors for a more personalized experience. This can only be accomplished if you know what a prospect needs at the moment and across which channel. And Salesforce along with its comprehensive suite of cloud solutions prove to be just the right solution for your business.
From gathering details about a potential lead, to assisting the sales reps in tailoring their interaction with them at every stage of their customer journey and providing superior customer service, Salesforce Sales Cloud strikes the right balance between improving sales efficiency and serving your customers better.
Our Salesforce sales funnel experts have put together their hands-on experience to explain Salesforce Sales Cloud features and benefits, which will change the way your sales team functions.
Salesforce Sales Cloud: Introduction
Salesforce Sales Cloud is a cloud-based platform designed for sales people to have meaningful interactions with customers, leads, and prospects. With a 360-degree view of customers across the sales funnel stages on Salesforce, it allows information to flow freely, offer timely relevant content, give partners customers data, create accurate quotes to close deals, surface AI-powered account insights, and more.
Some of the amazing Salesforce Sales Cloud features include contacts creation, product order ID creation, inputting product pricing details, triggering email notifications based on a shopper’s behavior, tracking orders, sales reps placing orders on behalf of the customers, and much more.
Why should you invest in Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Most often, business owners ask this question, ‘Why should I invest in Salesforce Sales Cloud?’. Regardless of whether your sales performance is rust or riches, Salesforce Sales Cloud will take it a notch up. When you have a single dashboard for all your sales rep to know about customers, orders, revenue, margins, ROI, and Salesforce sales funnel; there is hardly any need to integrate other third-party applications or systems. With Salesforce Sales Cloud:
- You gain in-depth insights about your customers- from every click, browse, product added to cart, previous buying statistics, and whatnot
- Bring together your sales and marketing teams to collaborate on client retention and customer service strategies
- Forecast your sales performance and create relevant sales strategies
- Empower your sales and customer service reps to holistically view complete details about a customer and deliver an integrated experience
- Capture more leads by automating lead entry and nurture them via personalized campaigns
- Get a consolidated view of your sales pipeline to win more deals
- Analyze and track competition to deliver a better message, improving Salesforce sales productivity
- Automate business processes to save time of your sales reps and improve sales workflow efficiency
And that’s not it! Salesforce Sales Cloud benefits and features extend way beyond the above-described. However, you now have an idea how the platform your sales funnel stages with Salesforce.
Typical pain points faced by sales rep and how Salesforce Sales Cloud solves them
Salesforce Sales Cloud focuses on the sales component of your customer/client relationship management (CRM) and how your reps handle leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities throughout the funnel. Although it does offer customer support, that quotient is better handled by Salesforce Service Cloud.
Here are a few challenges faced by sales reps and how the excellent Salesforce Sales Cloud features remedies them.