Amphenol ICC is mainly focusing on R&D for both new products and technology development. However it is important to identify the challenges faced by the organization as well. Following are challenges faced by Amphenol ICC in their journey towards Salesforce Automations.
- Time taking manual efforts to keep the multiple system up to date.
- Customer service team had a long path to keep the customer and internal tickets in Salesforce.
- Missing automations to optimize the human efforts and increase ROI on Salesforce.
The main goals of Amphenol was to
- Increase the ROI on Salesforce and adopt best practices for platform utilization.
- Introduction of automation and workflows to shorten up the different customer service processes and optimize the efforts of the hard working team.
- Have a single source of truth for powerful analytics.
- Increase customer satisfaction with auto-response email implementations.
- Integration of Salesforce improved productivity of team.
- Email-to-case and Auto Response rules helped to increase the customer satisfaction.
- Automated workflows, channelized and increased the focus of the customer service and sales team.
- Key decision making because of Salesforce as a single source of truth.
- Overall increase on Salesforce ROI.