Project Manager - Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are in sync with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet, discuss and coordinate with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Make resource allocation decisions to meet multiple project needs.
- Conduct periodic reviews with key client leadership teams to provide progress updates, plan for key milestones, manage key decisions, mitigate risks.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Facilitate Change requests as and when needed and ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with clients.
- Obtain customer acceptance to project deliverables and manage customer satisfaction during the period.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Conduct successful project retrospectives throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Work with deadlines and ensure delivery with complete ownership.
- Stay comfortable and focused working in a high energy environment and be eager to solve tough challenges.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- At least 9 -12 years of total professional experience.
- 4 years of real-world project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified, or at least relevant certification or training.
- Experience in managing Waterfall as well as Agile projects with team sizes of over 15 members, and project size of at least 6 months to 1 year.
- Experience in managing multiple eCommerce projects with SFCC (Demandware).
- Experience in handling integrations with CRM, ERP, OMS.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), project management tools, budget management, schedule management, change management process.
- Ability to estimate and analyse any project requirements while understanding its impact on schedule and cost.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and understand formal stakeholder management matrix.
- Spot-on conflict management skills, as well as the ability to mentor and inspire team by work ethics and professional tactics.
- Hands-on with project statistics and reports, and understands the Time, Cost and Quality triangle and its impacts.
- Hands-on with Project Management tools like MS Project, Jira, Trello, Asana or other relevant tools.
- Overseas onsite client experience is a plus.
- Ability towards post project evaluation and to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Any Salesforce certification is an added advantage.
Apply For Job
Join the team of innovators who is turning challenges into meaningful change.