AVP Sales - Enterprise
- The role will be to focus on new logo for getting new business with independent revenue targets.
- Full end-to-end ownership of tender and RFP submission procedures.
- Bring insights on customer's strategic initiatives which can be served. Bring competitive insight on wallet share & pricing among competitors.
- Understanding customer’s specific business needs, applying technical knowledge to recommend solutions and perform independent sales closure.
- Should have an understanding of customer challenges, their top priorities and should be well versed in doing competitor Analysis.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations, pitch documents and positioning statements, articulately and confidently.
- Gathering industry specific dynamics and presenting in proposals and solutions.
- Preparing innovative engagement models for context specific opportunities.
- Attending industry events and developing new business through networking, reaching out; establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Advise delivery teams ahead of time on talent requirements so that delivery is well prepared with required talent.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- At least 8-12 years of sales and/or new business development experience in the IT services.
- At least 2 years of business development experience in Singapore market.
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets and also keen to learn new skills in marketing and corporate branding.
- High level of self motivation, energy and passion; ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication / presentation. relationship management skills and ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- High fluency in spoken and written English
Apply For Job
Join the team of innovators who is turning challenges into meaningful change.