ComfortDelGro group globally holds a workforce of 24,329 out of that entire workforce the highest portion holds in Singapore with a workforce of 13,773. Therefore when managing such a considerable amount of workforce many challenges are faced. Below are few of main challenges faced by ComfortDelGro.
- Lack of collaboration among all employees and results in delay of information dissemination.
- Internal employees who have corporate emails face difficulties in connecting with external employees who do not have corporate emails.
- Increased paper wastage due to printed version of Newsletters, publications, announcements etc.
The main goal of this project is to build an intranet portal for the ComfortDelGro employees for an effective and efficient collaboration. Improvement in strategized day to day executions and higher employee engagement can be considered to be another goal of the intranet portal. This portal was considered as a significant milestone in their digital journey.
- Announcement App Web Component
- Calendar Web Component,News and Events Component
- Photo Gallery Component,Videos Gallery Component
- Quick View Component,Theme,Search Bar
- Global Navigation Bar - Users were able to navigate to other respective pages through this Global Navigation Bar
- Intranet Portal Admin Back-end , admin users were able to manage the dynamic content of the Intranet portal.
- Increased collaboration among all employees and as a resulted information was shared timely and effectively.
- No difficulty for the internal employees to connect with external employees who do not have corporate emails.
- Huge reduction of paper wastage since printed Newsletters, publications, announcements etc. were changed to e-documents and shared using SharePoint Online Intranet portal.