Required Experience: 7+ years
Job Location: Jaipur
Ranosys is looking for experienced and expert leaders who have robust experience in Magento projects - both at the technical and lead levels. These projects are not just Magento CE websites with simple theme integration and no challenges. Our Magento deliveries include high-performance expectations, high concurrency and traffic as well as a huge number of SKUs and extensive custom plugin development.
We are hiring focused leaders who see Magento as their growth path and understand Magento architecture and configurations well. Solving our client’s eCommerce business problems with overall domain expertise and meeting delivery deadlines with the team is what is expected.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Technical Lead or Systems Analyst responsible for an enterprise-class customer-facing web application.
- Strong experience with the Magneto platform (5 yrs hands-on exp).
- Expert level with the following technologies: PHP, SQL, Java, Windows / Unix Scripting, Web Services
- Magento customization with an in-depth understanding of code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy and fallback components.
- Able to follow Magento standard coding guidelines while working on customizations.
- Integrate Magento 1 & Magento 2 extensions.
- Perform Magento Module Customization and Magento cache implementation.
- Magento APIs customization and integration (REST/SOAP).
- GIT-based source control & deployment.
- Hands-on with caching and scaling techniques.
Desired Skills and experience:
- 4-8+ yrs of real-world Magento development experience.
- Should have hands-on experience in Magento EE & CE both.
- Excellent communication with all key stakeholders involved.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge in SQL, data structures with expertise in OOPs, jQuery, AJAX.
- Magento Developer certification is a must.
- Magento Certified Solution Specialist is a huge plus.
Apply For Job
Join the team of innovators who is turning challenges into meaningful change.