Project Lead-PHP Practice
Job Title: Project Lead
Experience: 7- 12 years
Ranosys is seeking an ambitious, passionate, and brilliant tech lead experience with PHP and other modern web technologies, preferably with expertise in corePHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, wordpress, drupal etc. The ideal candidate will not only be passionate about PHP frameworks, but also keen to learn new technologies and integrate them into applications as per the requirements. You will be leading the design and development of the overall application architecture.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Hands on experience on PHP
- Software requirements, teamwork, strong consulting skills.
- Hands on software development process.
- Team handling, software maintenance.
- Hands on software architecture.
- Must be an out of the box thinker.
- Minimum 7+ yrs of working experience in the technologies like CakePHP, YII, Laravel, CodeIgniter, XML/Web/ Services, JSON/REST enabled services.
- Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of project management methodology.
- Experience of designing, developing and deploying architectures and infrastructure for web and mobile applications of different technologies.
- Evaluates system specifications for business requirements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong background of MySQL
- Experience of CMS or CRM like Drupal, WordPress, SugarCRM.
- Handle projects independently & should have client handling skills
- Dev Ops ?
- Coordinate with PM/Sales Head/BDM and management to ensure team is focused on providing the correct customer experience.
- Reporting to PM/Management on Daily Basis
- Knowledge of mobile app APIs, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT is a plus.
- Hands-on experiences on SDLC process
- Hands-on experience with good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Apply For Job
Join the team of innovators who is turning challenges into meaningful change.